Cronic's Repack Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cronic's Repack Forum

Post Bug's !!!

2 posters

Medi's server

istoriqta

Medi's server Empty Medi's server

Post  istoriqta Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Cronic! First i will apologize for my bad English! And ask you for this repack, I have almost everything to run a private server just searching for good database core and software things so I was tried with heroes of northrend but it just wont happened there are much bugs and core can't carry 1 duel XD Very Happy So i saw your project and it seems to work good tomorrow I will try it! And if you want to help me so we can run private server on your repack this will be good!
    Also I am searching for good peoples to make a good server so I think here I can find them Smile I can support a server on my computer with like 1000- 2000 people without lag Smile I was support it for 1 month but project failed because Heroes of northrend failed Smile. Never mind long story! I wish you good luck with this repack and I would help you with everything I can, my point is to make a good private server so people there can enjoy and don't be afraid server will be closed because i do not do it for the money I do it for people ! If you wish and have time answer please as I said before I would like to work on your repack!

Medi
    davidmurcia

Medi's server Empty Server

Post  davidmurcia Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:50 pm

I would be verry interested in helping you with the server (having a high-gm account(no neeed to admin).
    Add me to you E-mail and w'ell talk...

Davidmurcia_95@hotmail.com

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 3:01 pm