Cronic's Repack Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cronic's Repack Forum

Post Bug's !!!

3 posters

Plz help me with the website ty.

dkcarr13

Plz help me with the website ty. Empty Plz help me with the website ty.

Post  dkcarr13 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:22 am

Hi repack is awsom dude gz,

I am new to this so was wondering if anyone could help me with the website can contact me on skype i am on a lot or via email, or message here ty. my skype is shadowkiller19 and i am in the uk my email is deonacarr13@blueyonder.co.uk hope you can help me as i cannot get to the creat an acocunt page and canot click on any links and get anywere but the server is fantastic.
    Admin
    Admin

Plz help me with the website ty. Empty Re: Plz help me with the website ty.

Post  Admin Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 pm

dkcarr13 wrote:Hi repack is awsom dude gz,

I am new to this so was wondering if anyone could help me with the website can contact me on skype i am on a lot or via email, or message here ty. my skype is shadowkiller19 and i am in the uk my email is deonacarr13@blueyonder.co.uk hope you can help me as i cannot get to the creat an acocunt page and canot click on any links and get anywere but the server is fantastic.

just download my new htdocs 1

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?emkdydltzyt
    **Replace the old htdocs with this one it is located in C:/CronicV1.6/server put the file in there if it asks overwrite say yes!**
    dkcarr13

Plz help me with the website ty. Empty ty dude am greatfull

Post  dkcarr13 Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:59 pm

i have new htdocs was curious how i can use admin stuff on it so i can change the servername etc what do i do like how do i do this if ya know what i mean would like to change server ip so mines is on it plz help me out bro ty.
    dkcarr13

Plz help me with the website ty. Empty hi dude

Post  dkcarr13 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:04 pm

can i ask a big favour do you mind maybe helping me on my server with the cool repack you made as i would be so greatfull the realmlist is 92.235.12.224 I would be over the moon and one more thing cold you advie me how i can put addons in so i can use them like GMH lol ty dude.
    Evilkiller

Plz help me with the website ty. Empty hey mate

Post  Evilkiller Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:08 am

hey mate. i got Cronic's repack aswell. putting the addons into your Wow folder is easy. all you do is open up the wow folder... then go into interface>then addons.. you might have to Click and Drag them into there. Make sure you are fully out of the game aswell

Sponsored content

Plz help me with the website ty. Empty Re: Plz help me with the website ty.

Post  Sponsored content